Stoeger ATAC S2 Airgun with Suppressor, 4-16X40 Mil-Dot Scope, .177 Cal.
No reviews have been written for this product.
ATAC S2 Airgun with Suppressor, Black Synthetic Stock with 4-16X40 Mil-Dot Scope, .177 Cal. This airgun features a black synthetic tactical stock with integrated picatinny rails attached to both sides of the forend and receiver, as well as a 4-16x40 Mil-Dot reticle scope. Chambered in .177 caliber.
The ATAC S2 Suppressor is a piston-driven airgun that features Gas-Ram System technology and an Airflow Control (AFC) suppressor. The action cocks with a break-open barrel and is driven by the efficient Gas-Ram System that reduces vibration and eliminates the sound that comes from a traditional spring-driven airgun. The tactical-style stock includes buttstock spacers that can be added or removed to adjust length of pull and to add a real sling attachment.
- Black Synthetic
- Tactical Stock
- 4-16x40 Mil-Dot Reticle Scope
- Air Flow Control (AFC) Technology
- Dual-Stage Noise Reduction System
- Picatinny Rails for Mounting Accessories
- Velocity: Up to 1200 fps muzzle velocity with alloy pellets (1000 fps with lead pellets)
- Action: Powerful break-action Gas Ram piston
- Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
- Safety: Automatic ambidextrous